These are 10 washable pads for removing make-up made by Honour Your Flow.
Originally invented them as a zero waste solution for using up scraps of fabrics. They are made from organic cotton velour fabric.
- They are machine washable up to 60'.
- I recommend washing inside a wash bag or sock, as they have a tendency to get caught in the door section of the washing machine.
- Here you have enough make-up remover pads to last you the whole week
- . Made from off cuts of our organic cotton fabrics, usually a mix of white organic cotton fleece and mixed colours organic cotton velour.
- These pads are cheaply produced, which means you get them for such a good price. It also means that you sometimes get loose threads. Feel free to snip the threads, preferable after the first wash, as washing will set them in place.
Reusable Makeup Wipes