A completely plastic-free hairbrush made from bamboo and rubber, two biodegradable materials. What's the difference between a plastic bristled hairbrush and a bamboo bristled hairbrush - a lot apparently!
- Plastic hairbrushes are responsible for creating electric charge which can lead to frizzy and static hair.
- Bamboo bristles will leave your hair smooth and shiny. T
- he rounded bamboo bristles are designed to gently glide through hair without any snagging from sharp ends, reducing split ends and breakages.
- The rounded ends also create a gentle massage for your scalp helping to produce natural oils such as sebum for glossy hair.
- Bamboo is a natural anti-bacterial material protecting natural oils leading to healthier and stronger hair. Bamboo paddle brushes are suitable for all hair types and work great if you're trying to achieve a sleek, smooth look.
- Material: Bamboo and rubber.
Bamboo Paddle Hairbrush
£14.00 Regular Price